Sunday, November 27, 2011

And yet another Pinterest victim...

As the title may have clued you in...I have fallen victim to the craze that is Pinterest. Although I have been poking around there for a while, I have been reluctant to mention it here.

But anyway, as I am sure most of you know, there are tons of great things just waiting to be found; recipes, projects, tutorials...you name it, you can probably find it.

So, this brings me to the point where I want to share some of the more interesting or helpful things I have found lately.

We'll call this "Are you Pinterested?"

Heck, I might even hop over to Picnic and make a cute little button to use next time, or I might even make this a regular thing around here...who knows.

Moving on...here are my most recent, favorite Pinterest picks...









If you're interested, I would love to see you over at my Pinterest page...you can click here

So, what about you? Have you found anything amazing on Pinterest that you would like to share?

If so, make sure to post a link!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Pinterest has become my unhealthy addiction! I think I spent a few hours on it last night without even realizing. :)

    Although I have so many favorites.. I really thought this one was creative - http://pinterest.com/pin/48484133458009252/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Holiday cocktail idea! Sound yummy and just in time for our holiday party next weekend. I repinned it and started following your boards (madeinusablog).
    Here's one of my Christmas faves:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/42573158947108327/

    ReplyDelete