Friday, September 23, 2011

Officially Fall

I know I made a post a few days ago about how excited I was that Fall was beginning to creep in. 

Well, happy day today, it's OFFICIALLY the first day of Fall.

This is definitely my favorite time of year. 

And these are a few things I plan to do the in the next few months...

1. Find a super-cute Halloween costume

2. Visit the Corn Maze again this year

3. Make hot chocolate on cool, rainy days

4. Take some great Fall photos

5. Carve pumpkins

6. Make Halloween candy

7. Find colorful fall leaves

8. Take afternoon walks in the cool weather

9. Wear my favorite hoodie

And....again...more pictures to make you smile...











4 comments:

  1. this pictures and your super fun to-do list are making me even more excited for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh! So so excited for fall :) Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those colors....they just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great fall pictures that you've posted! Fall has to be one of my favorite times of the year with all of the colors.

    ReplyDelete