Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Days of Truth

Since I'm making an attempt to jump back on the blogger train I thought it might help to have some sort of plan.  One of the problems I always seem to encounter is a lack of ideas to write about, or I simply get bored with the idea I do have.

So, I thought to myself, "Self...why not plan ahead. Come up with some sort of schedule and plan for what you want to write about."

Now, here I am...attempting something new.

I know I'll never actually finish this in 30 consecutive days, but as long as I have something to guide me as I jump back into the blogosphere, I think I'll be ok.

So, here I am....starting the 30 Days of Truth.

Day 1: Something You Hate About Yourself 


Let's see...something I hate about myself....

I know for sure that I hate the fact that I am not AT ALL organized. I have a job that demands organization. I have a husband that is more disorganized than I am, and he has no desire to become more organized. I constantly lose things or I have to go back and spend more time looking for something I can't find.

I have tried to fix this hundreds of times. I constantly buy organizers and planners with the best of intentions, but usually after a month (at most) they are cast aside into the abyss where all attempts at organization go to die.

So, if you have any tips, ideas, or suggestions to improve this part of my life...I'm completely open!

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to what you are saying. I have always had a hard time being organized. My wife on the other hand is very organized. Let's just say it's made for some interesting arguments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a 30 day challenge the other day. I understand the organization thing, I am not a good organize but consistently crave to be organized. Here's hoping!

    Stopping by from the Rockin' Mama hop!

    ~your newest follower

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. This is a tough one. I'm super organized and prioritized at work but once I get home...it all goes out the window.
    I blame others. It's working out for me so far. ;)

    ReplyDelete