Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 2



Day 2: Something You Love About Yourself

Let's see, something I love about myself. Most of the time I'm a pretty happy person. There are actually several things I like about myself. But, something I LOVE about myself...now, that a little more difficult.

I like that I'm a pretty likable person. I like that I'm smart. I like that I am a determined. I like that I am pretty good a random trivia. I like that I'm left-handed. I like that I enjoy time alone. I like that I'm a little nerdy sometimes. I like that I have a wonderful husband and an amazing little boring life.

But, I do LOVE that I am always willing to try something new. I love doing new things. I love being adventurous. I love finding interesting little outings to go on, especially with my husband. While our life together may be boring a lot of the time because of work and school and all the other aspects of life that have to be taken care of, when we have the opportunity to go somewhere new, or to try a new restaurant, something new and interesting ALWAYS means something fun! And this, is something about myself and my life that I absolutely LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment