Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yay...My First Award

Thanks so much to Sarah at The Writer's Journey.

She was kind enough to notice my blog!
You should definitely check her out!

So, along with this reward I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself.

1. I'm left-handed and I love it!

2. I'm completing my 2nd Master's Degree this semester.

3. I still love to watch Robot Chicken and Saturday Night Live.

4. My husband is a bit younger than me.

5. I live in a small town and I hate it.

6. I'm working on finding a way to move out of the country.

7. My cat's name is Todd.

And finally, I pass this award on to 15 other bloggers who make me smile.

1. Danielle at Keepin it Real

2. Shop Girl at I Heart My Shoes

3. Casey at Blonde Bargain Babe

4. Maggie at Things I Love

5. Denise at Somewhat of a Spectacle

6. Sara at Sara Swears a Lot

7. Kelsey at On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful

8. Erin at Moore to Love

9. Che at indieBerries

10. Kate at I Dream Loudly

11. Here Lies My SOUL

Well...I'm stopping with eleven...

If I've given you the award, please let me know if you've accepted it! Also, don't forget to link to my blog in thanks, give 7 facts about you, and pick up to 15 blogs you've recently discovered to give the award to. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! This is awesome, thank you so much! Looking forward to doing my post with my award!!!!!!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'm really excited about this because I was starting to feel like I was losing followers!!! I've definitely accepted this award!!!
    xoxo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! And on being a lefty. My boys are part-time lefties - like when batting, hammering or golfing!Best of luck moving out of country! Traveling/living around the world is so much better B.C.

    ReplyDelete