Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yay for a late start!

Just letting you guys know that I'm making my attempt at Project 365.

I've created a separate blog for this. It can be found here.

I'd be happy to see you there.

I know, I know, most normal people started their Project 365 back on the 1st of January.

So what if I'm a few days late?

Anyway, my first post is up, without a pic. It's more of an introductory post anyway.

But, photos start tomorrow!

This project is also on my 101 in 1001 list, so, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my blog tonight- they meant the world to me cuz I was scared shitless to post it. So excited to get to know you through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to admit it, but I guess I have been living under a blogging rock! haha! I'm considering doing 101 in 1001!!! I'm excited about your 365 challenge as well, sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete