Five reasons I don't want to go to my 10 year high school reunion tonight...
1. I went to a small high school, I graduated with 26 people. Everyone I am interested in talking to, I am friends with on Facebook, we already talk often enough.
2. I have gained a lot of weight since high school.
3. I'm one of the five people in our class that still doesn't have kids.
4. Awkward conversations with old boyfriends while my husband is standing beside me.
5. Being reminded that I have been out of high school for ten years and I am still in college...even though I am working on graduate degrees and I have a "grown-up" job...I'm still in college.