Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Things Friday




I'm starting something new.

On Fridays, I'm going to start posting my
"Five Things Friday"



Every Friday I will list five things that have some commonality,
maybe five things that make me happy,
maybe five books I love,
maybe five celebrities who really annoy me,
anyway,
you get the point.

There really is no ongoing theme here,
except that every Friday
there will be a list of five things.

I hope you enjoy.


And today's "Five Things Friday" includes:


My FIVE Favorite Male Celebrities, right now...


1. Johnny Depp


2. Ryan Gosling

3. Ryan Reynolds



4. Leonardo Dicaprio


5. Eminem


What do you think?
Who would be on your list and why?

10 comments:

  1. You had me until Eminem. LOL! Just switch him out for Bradley Cooper.

    http://chicagoquirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea lol....Bradley Cooper def couldve been my number 5...but oooo Johnny Depp is looking delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...Bradley Cooper definitely would have been another good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower and I LOVE this idea! I might just have to borrow it (don't worry I'll give you credit!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's a great way to jumpstart my weekend ;) Such hotties!!! And that pic of Ryan Reynolds....hot enough to melt the snow in my front yard (that's a big feat since I live in Alaska!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore Mr Depp! Oh the dreams I've had... cough cough! Moving on...;) Ummm... Who else? Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries (wouzza!) Matt Dillon's pretty tasty, and I just can't think of any others. The first two take up all the space!

    Anyway, I'm glad to have hopped over to you from wordsinsync.blogspot.com - I'm following and look forward to your visit. Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...duh. Love them *all*. Seriously. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been obsessed with Johnny Depp since I was 13!!!! LOL... LONG time love affair there!!
    Found your blog on 'For The Love of Blogs" Magical Monday Blog Hop!
    Stopped by and followed =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that Ryan Reynolds pic just put a smile on my face! :) TY! lol! :) Such hotties, right now with that pic on my mind - I can't think of anyone else, don't tell the hubby, lol!

    New follower - I am an avid reader too & I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series!

    Looking forward to more of your posts
    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Ryan Gosling....ever since I watched The Notebook, he's been on my list!

    Johnny Depp has ALWAYS been there!

    Great list!

    Sam
    The Mom and Dad Reviews
    http://www.themomanddadreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete