Monday, December 27, 2010

Just putting this out there...

I don't discuss my private life here very often. And, I've debated making this post for that very reason. So, being that this post is on a more personal note, it is a bit unusual for me.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am a Mary Kay consultant.

If this doesn't interest you, no problem. This isn't going to become a regular topic here. I'm just putting this information out there.

But, if you are interested, I have recently developed a web page for online shopping. This is rather new for me. Most of my business is done in my general geographic area, but I'm trying to branch out a little. I offer free shipping, among other freebies, and I'll ship anywhere in the US (international shipping may become an option in the future).

So, if you're at all interested, you can click here to have a look at my page, or you can click on the newly created icon found in the left-hand column.

And, as I said, if this isn't your thing, do not fear, I'm not going to be bombarding this page with Mary Kay advertising. That's not the purpose of this blog. I'm just putting this information out into the universe.

Thanks, and wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your Mary Kay!!! I use to be a Passion Parties consultant, and it is AWESOME. If I ever need anything I will be sure to stop on by!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    PS- Check out my giveaway! It's my first one, and I think it's pretty good!!!

    ReplyDelete