Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Goodies

I came across a really yummy sounding recipe at Lauren from Texas (and her blog is wonderful...click over and check her out). And I couldn't help but attempt these sweet treats on my own.

So...here is my interpretation of Brownie Covered Oreos...
1. First of all, you need a boxed brownie mix. I choose Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge. You also need a package of Oreos. And lastly, some icing, preferably the tube kind that you can just squeeze out.
2. Next, go ahead a make the brownie mix as directed on the box. Then, after it's all mixed up, start dipping your Oreos into the batter.

3. After you dip your cookies, and they are well covered in batter, go ahead and drop them into your muffin pan (but only after it has been generously sprayed down with cooking spray).

4. They will need to bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. And when you take them out of the oven let them cool for a few minutes before you touch them. Then, when they are cool enough to take them from the pan, decorate them as desired with your icing.

This is a super easy recipe. The batter from the box is enough for a whole package of Oreos. And, I must warn you...these are super tasty, but...they are also SUPER CHOCOLATEY! Seriously, I thought these things were going to put me into a chocolate coma!

Hope you enjoy!

If you try these out, let me know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. looks good. How do you get those Post Titles to look like that? do you stick with the Blogger format or use another site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the default post titles for the layout I chose at ablogtobragabout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg they look sooooo good! I absolutely love sweets!

    ReplyDelete