Saturday, November 13, 2010

Only 6 more days...

It has been established that I am a Harry Potter nerd. I accept this label. I love all things Harry Potter. And with only 6 days left until the premiere of Deathly Hallows part 1, I am getting a tad anxious. I am beyond excited about this movie. I haven't felt this way about a movie release in a LONG LONG time (maybe since the last Harry Potter). So, in all of my exictement I have been taking in all the Harry Potter information I can find.

In all of my recent reading, I have come across several posters for Deathly Hallows, so I've decided to share a few. Which are your favorites? Or do you have a favorite that I haven't included here?








2 comments:

  1. Okay. So I left a comment on your other blog, then looked at the date, realized I was on the wrong one?

    Here I am. And here I am to say that I am a HP fan too! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not read these books, I know I need to get on it

    ReplyDelete