Sunday, November 21, 2010

Interesting Post Secret

I love Harry Potter and I love Post Secret. This is one of the secrets posted this week. It really made me think about how little we really know about these huge celebrities. This actually makes me kind of sad. I know this was sent in anonymously, and because of that, it will never be known if this is true or not. But,whether it's true or not, it still makes these actors seem a little more human and a little less magical. And, it ALMOST demystifies the Harry Potter world for me....



2 comments:

  1. You have an interesting blog..and its nice to have a glimpse at what people on the other side of the world are doing. Am the same age as you and I am also a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post Secret came to my school back at the end of September. It's amazing what people will admit when it'll be anonymous. And I agree: if I read this about one of my favorite actors or actresses that contradicted who I thought the person was, I would be very sad.

    ReplyDelete