Saturday, October 30, 2010

Only 2 Days Until…


NaNoWriMo!!! I am super excited about NaNoWriMo this year. This is going to be my first year as an actual participant. For the last three years, my friend, Elizabeth, has been trying to get me to participate. Previously, I've always had some excuse. Either I didn't have time; I had too much school work, etc. The thing is, I came to realize that I'm always going to have some reason not to do this, so I need to just bite the bullet and do it already. I'm always going to be short on time; I'm always going to have other things that need to be done. Those things aren't going to change. What needs to change is my motivation. I need to get some motivation and make myself commit to this project.


And that's exactly what I'm doing. I have created my NaNoWriMo profile. I've already been working on ideas and story lines. I have a general idea of what I want to write about. I've just got to put myself out there. My words, my thoughts, my ideas, all of these put together should create something. I have no idea how the final product will turn out, but 30 days and 50,000 words should produce something. Right?


So, I'm going into this with high hopes and great expectations. (Ha! That was totally an accident.) So wish me luck and feel free to check out my progress at any time throughout the month of November.


My NaNoWriMo username is: SaraDBVerde


And if you're at all interested in writing, this is definitely a project you should look into.


For more information click here.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have a good start? Really curious what you will write! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, found you via 20 something bloggers, cute blog

    ReplyDelete