Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Literally Harry Potter

I absolutely LOVE all things Harry Potter. I'm approaching the movie version of Deathly Hallows with mixed emotions. Although I'm excited for the release of the movie, I know I'm going to be sad when its over. I have followed this series from the very beginning, from the release of the American edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone until now, I have been a loyal fan. To graduate with my BA in English, I was required to do a senior research project. My research focused on the argument for the literary value of Harry Potter. (It was actually a pretty good project, if I do say so myself.) Needless to say, I been a fan for a long time.

Being the fan that I am, when I saw this video I laughed out loud for at least five minutes.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

*I apologize that the video screen doesn't exactly fit....



So, what do you think?

Was this funny or what?

Did you love it?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Harry Potter!!
    the video was hilarious as well.
    unfortunately I am in Grenada right now & we get movies 2-3 MONTHS after they are released in the states!!! looks like I'll be looking for an online illegal copy early :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about HP! I am so excited for the movies but what am I supposed to do with myself when they're over?!

    I swear I was depressed for a month after I finished the last book, I just had no idea what to look forward to anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo funny!!!!!! and I agree with Queen of the Sloths, I was pretty depressed myself when I finished reading the Deadly Hollows too and I even dreamt about telling JK Rowling how disappointed I was with the ending!

    ReplyDelete