Sunday, October 10, 2010

It’s back!


 

I finally have something to write about! I've been a bit or a whiner and a complainer lately because I just haven't had anything to write about. I haven't felt like writing about anything. I couldn't come up with a thing that even sounded remotely interesting or worth writing about. But luckily, this morning sitting in church, inspiration struck! I came home and immediately started writing again. The thoughts and ideas were just flowing uncontrollably. Finally, I have something that I'm happy and excited about. I've really missed this. If I could write like this every day, I wouldn't make it to my real job.

Just thought I would make a note of my excitement today!

How about you? Are you a writer? Have you ever been to the point where you were irritated and flustered because you couldn't come up with anything and suddenly, it was right there? Tell me about you experiences, how you deal with them, what processes work best for you?

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to writing, im having a very very dry period right now, so to say. I feel like i have NOTHING to write about and its depressing, not gonna lie. The good point is that i have trillions of pictures to upload, so thats the bright side of my 'impotence'.;p I took more than 200 pics today, so im gonna upload them, i guess.

    ReplyDelete