Saturday, October 16, 2010

Help Please

When it comes to technology, I’ll be the first to admit…I’m not uber-savy. I know enough to do what I want to do. But, every now and then I come across something that I wish I knew more about or was more familiar with. That’s what’s going on with me right now.


Looking at other people’s blogs, I often see those really cute social media buttons that you can click on and it will direct you to the blogger's twitter page, YouTube page, facebook page, etc. Some of these buttons are really neat and add a little more personality to the blog.


So, I’ve been noticing these and wondering what I need to do to incorporate some of these in my blog. I’ve have browsed around the internet, tried several searches on Google, and I can’t find a way that easily explains how to place these buttons into a blog.

I’m asking for help here. If anyone knows how to do this and could explain it in a fairly simple way, I would really appreciate the help.

These are some of the icons that I would like to use.

1 comment: