Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Toy Day!



Happy Toy Day!


In honor or Barbie's birthday…




You don't have to celebrate Barbie….

But what why not reminisce about your favorite toys from when you were a child?



These are a few of my favorites that I remember.




Please tell me that someone else remembers some of these?


1. Nosey Bear

This was my absolute favorite stuffed animal. I remember getting one for Christmas when I was about 5 or 6. I loved it…it went everywhere with me. Then, when I was about 15, I accidently left it in a hotel. I was devastated…I cried for 2 days!



2. Troll Dolls (of course)

I don't even remember how many of these I had; way too many I'm sure.



3. Slap Bracelets

4. Popples



5. Play-Doh

What about you?

Tell me about some of your favorite toys…

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God.
    I totally forgot about Nosey-Bears!!!
    I had one that I adored.
    You rock for reminding me of this long-lost buddy.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites was a gift from my grandparents...a Barbie horse that WALKED. It was awesome and I think I held onto it for a looong time (embarassingly long) =)


    http://t-h-i-n-g-s-i-l-o-v-e.blogspot.com/
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete