Saturday, January 2, 2010

And another list

So, I'm kind of a list person. Its the beginning of a new year, and like nearly everyone else in the country, I have a list of new goals to go along with this new year.




10. Pass my Master's degree comprehensive exam in April


9. Prepare adequately for my comprehensive exam.


8. Become more organized


7. Write more for my own pleasure and enjoyment


8. Blog more for myself, give myself more of a chance for more introspection and self-awareness


6. Lose some weight


5. Exercise more


4. Live greener


3. Take one big trip...hopefully somewhere out of the country


2. Spend more time with my family before my husband and I move away


1. Experience and enjoy more new things




I realize that most of these goals are pretty general and mundane. Hopefully as the year goes along I can come up with more specific ways to accomplish these goals. Any ideas or suggestions?





What about you? What kinds of goals do you want to accomplish this year?



1 comment:

  1. One of my goals is to travel out of the country this year too!

    ReplyDelete